flower

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dear Camden

Dear son,

You just found your penis. Lord help me. You have the most immature mother and father and we just laughed at you while you examined yourself. Good times at our house lately.
You also rolled over both ways and haven't stopped since. Busy week! Today you went to the doctor and she said you are great!! Hooray.
She also Said that you might crawl soon... You also have very lazy parents and that makes me nervous that my down time is getting ready to come to screaming halt. That's ok though


Anyways, you still fill my heart with love and it's more and more every day. It's amazing really. This month you started stage 2 foods and you love chicken and turkey... Wow. I'm kinda excited to give you a whole turkey. It'll prob be cheaper than formula and baby food. You also love peaches and veggies. You're a great eater. . Hooray. This month you continue to bounce in your jumper, you walk around in your walker and you roll every where. You ate such a pleasure and a happy baby. You belly laugh and it makes your daddy and I bust up. You're a keeper. I love you!

Tata for now..

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment