flower

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Unique

So we went to the doctor the other day because Camden had an ear ache. Well, we didn't know for sure, but he was yanking at it.. So in baby that means "hey it hurts". Years from now, the yanking might mean other things... Too far? :)

Totally going off subject, my dog just farted so bad that I almost gagged. . He's really got to stop doing that. It's like the smell of skunk, or your smelly feet.. You can't stop smelling it. You do that right?

Ok so back to the doctor. We went and he instantly felt better, standard. However, he did have an ear infection.
While we were there I wanted to talk to the doc about a few things Camden was doing these days.. One in particular. Camden has been putting his face really really close to things. He looks like my parents trying to read the paper... Ok so now you have a visual, face close to stuff. Real close. I think he is going to need glasses. So I was scared to ask.. But I did.

The doctor chuckled.... Camden was doing the face thing with the paper on the exam table... After observing him she diagnosed him... Meaghan, he is what we call a sensation baby..... He likes the feeling of stuff on his face (blankets, toys..etc) and then he will become the kid that shakes his head back and forth to watch the lights go by, and then when he's older he will be the kid who enjoys dizzy dinosaur and the feeling of spinning. I pause, take it all in, and then say...so my kid is weird? And she said no...its normal...He's unique :)

And it begins.

Travis said... It's because he wasn't breast fed :)

Happy Grammy night everyone! Rip whit!

1 comment:

  1. Well I can conclude that since I get motion sickness from swinging sometimes... this "sensation baby" thing is NOT from me :)

    Love Auntie Kyra <3

    ReplyDelete