flower

Sunday, February 26, 2012

In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb

I can feel it in my bones.

 

Spring has SpRuNg!!!!

You know how I know this? Well let me tell you..
(my spell check wont work.. FYI so don't judge my spelling, or lack thereof)

1. Travis is gone on the weekend again. When it's fall he's gone, hunting Bambi and when it's spring/summer he is fishing. When he isn't, he falls into a state of depression and throws temper tantrums. I was reminded of those awesome moments today when I said that we had a lot to do and that fishing may not be an option. One would think that I had two children. Now I am painting a bad picture of Trav, and that's not fair. Hunting is to Trav as talking on the phone is to me... pretty important.

2. My iTunes bill is going up. Every spring, summer I really want to have the BEST tunes to blare when my windows are down. So far, I have two that I am OBSESSED with. Gotye and Fun. Love these guys!

3. My skin is dry. Usually right before winter leaves us, my skin goes all ape shit and gets nasty. Except for last year, when I was 6 months pregnant and I was glowing and everything was perfect. Thankfully, DOVE has come out with something called, winter rescue. Amazing. My skin is also dry from me SPRING cleaning.

4. Travis is sick. Travis is always sick when the seasons change. Zyrtec please. Theraflu Please. This means that he will be a mouth breather, like Corey from Teen Mom. uck. God Love him.

5. Its walk around the neighborhood time. Everyone in our neighborhood walks, every night. Since I have a baby, I joined the crowd. HOORAY. Today was fantastic, Camden put a jacket on, and off we went. I used to walk Ollie, but hes too out of shape, and lays down on the sidewalk, refusing to move. Yep, its grand.

6. I was at my parents house this weekend, and I looked out in their backyard. Much like I did when I was little, to find the tiny sprouts of the Daffodils. Thats a true sign that Spring is a coming!

7. Easter crap is out. Cadbery eggs and all.. woof.

8. Momma wants to SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Last year I wasnt able to partake because my body was morphed, and my ankles couldnt withstand a cute pair of wedges. Guess what.. Game on.

9. Prom season. I was driving to work the other day and along the side of the road, there were homemade signs that read " Taylor..... ____________ ....will..... you..... go.... to..... prom..... with ....me?...... From: ______". It was precious. All the kids at school are twitterpaited... its actually quite annoying.. and gross, people are making out everywhere. Worst of all, the break ups after prom.. WATCH OUT.. it World War High School.

10. This is the last week with a February date. HOORAHHHH!


Enjoy the Oscars Kids!

xo Megs xo

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile :)

    I have spent so much money the past 2 weeks on clothes and shoes--so I must agree with you!

    ReplyDelete