flower

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rolling wit the homies..or rolling wit the roller..

Son of beach.

Finally, I get to sit down. Glass of wine. Sip. Sighhhh.

Travis is done with hunting. Correction, Travis is done with hunting until he makes up a new creature he needs to lurk in the darkness for.. Weirdo.

Anyways, since he didn't hunt that means momma got stuff done. I have a severe problem with making goals and then procrastinating until the goal is null and void. Well, my poop colored walls never went away or overrided (prob not a word...so?) by something of more importance. We built this house not even 3 years ago and I have painted our master bathroom 4 times. I have a problem.

"hi, I'm Meaghan and I am addicted to painting my bathroom".."Hi Meaghan!".

I had to practice because Travis told me that if we (I) paint that bathroom ONE more time.. I'm going to some group for help.

So I started the process of covering up my chocolate covered walls. What a STUPID idea..the color. The sad part is, the second I put the first dab of paint, I thought...ewww. But to prove myself and my husband wrong I have been living with this for over a year. Yuck. Trav has brown hair and the man can't do his hair in the bathroom because it blends in. ( and when I say.. Does his hair.. I mean throwing his LA heights gel in his locks.. Stay classy Krukemeier).
So step one: primer. I don't usually cuss.... On here. But.. Primer... You're a dirty dirty bit*h. It's kinda like my eye primer, it does a half ass job of keeping my make up on my eyelid and then after it dries, the gross come out from under it. So I'm working my tail off cleaning the yuck that's in my bathroom, moving things out, taking covers off outlets and priming. In the process I literally dripped half the can on my floor, painted my mirror, broke my blinds, painted the toilet and the ceiling and my hair. Thank the lucky leprechaun and treasure trolls in my basement that primer is white.


So.. I made it through. I even went mountain climbing in my shower so I could reach the tippy top corner. And did all of this.... You know it... Twice. 2012 is for goals and doing things right. GO ME!

Well actually.. I only did it twice because it looked like Camden did the first coat :)

Tomorrow color goes up. I have anxiety that me and hopsack won't love each other at first... BUT we can date for a little while and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment