flower

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Elbow Grease and a date with the Syrup Lady.

Well so far I can pat myself on the back for getting things done in 2012. I was hesitant to document the things I wanted to hold myself accountable for because I thought history would repeat itself and, I would not do a darn thing I said I would.

It's 15 days in so I can't be all like
"hey everyone, come see how awesome I am". That's not the case at all. Time will tell.

Well first and foremost, I finished the bathroom. It was actually quite easy after all the problems with the primer. I appreciate all the support from friends via text as I was painting.
Right now, I have the old towels and rugs, but I may switch the color to blue.


I am so happy with it. From the experience I have concluded that when it comes to color and my house, I'm a wuss. I have pops of color everywhere, but my walls need to be "neat".






Next endeavor of the weekend. Actually doing something from pinterest. I love me some curls. And more importantly I love me some easy curls. So I found this picture on pinterest... Totally easy.







So before I went to bed... BEWARE red head sans make-up...UGLY. I did what I was told and voila...



Travis said when he woke up he looked over and wanted to run out of the room. He said he thought he woke up next to Betty Crocker or Aunt Jemima. ----------------------------------->
Ha. If he was so lucky.





8 hours later + make up = not what I was expecting, but hey.. It was ok.




<------- BUZZ's Girlfriend.. WOOF.





Today was fabulous. Loved all that we did.

Travis even made home made onion rings and chicken strips... And rabbit stew. Uck.

Documenting over.

2 comments:

  1. Love the paint! Did you just use the white primer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did :) although as it sets.. I'm starting to see lines. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete