flower

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

House of Quacks

quick post.

Hilarious things happening at our house tonight.

First of all, don't make Travis eggs for dinner. If you do, you must have a dessert. Lesson learned.

Second of all, it is "don't make any sudden moves".... damn. I totally thought it was "false moves". Whatever. its cool. I will say whatever the eff I want. because I am a red head.

Thirdly, Travis asked me tonight if this girl was good looking.. I said yea.. and then he proceeded to say he wasn't sure because she had red hair.. ummmm... your wife is a red head.

Fourth, when we bet against each other, its not about buying each other things, or *cough, cough*.. its "IF I WIN, YOU HAVE TO FEED THE BABY HIS NIGHT TIME BOTTLE". Its amazing. Poor little guy. But seriously, I can only listen to twinkle, twinkle sooo many times.

Fifth, Camden was falling asleep and I walked by and he looked at me and shut his eyes so sweetly. I said. HA.. momma's got the touch.. and Travis said, he probably passed out from your FACE. Love.


Travis is pissed because we have NO sweet in the house that he can eat (they are ALL for Christmas).. so guess what... He's making chocolate milk.. and I just heard the can of whip cream... stay classy krukemeier.  (spell check says that our last name should be crummier....great, just great).

Also, the dog wont stop lunging at the TV.. because he thinks the animals are real. Its really normal around here.

"the normality at this locality is Abnormality"

Gnight.


BTW- I have kinda ditched the real housewives thing.. funny in the head.. but not easy to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment