flower

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 days of Christmas, Real Housewife Style.

Well Hello! My has it been a long time. So I am going to MAKE myself find time to write in my blog everyday until Christmas. I think its my destiny since today is the 13th and 13 + 12=25 BAM, we have the 12 days of Christmas my friends. Don't be jealous of my awesome math skills by the way... and I wasn't breast fed either. (that's a total stab at my husband who thinks he is smarter because he drank boob juice and I didn't). Just to be clear, I'm not knocking breast feeding... I am actually jealous that it didn't work out for us.. I would probably be skinnier and fit into a little sparkly outfit for NYE and  be able to pay for Christmas presents if I didn't spend all my money to feed my baby formula. I'm hoping to start him on McDouble's next week for this very reason. Kidding.. don't call the Po-Po.

Anyways back to biznass... 12 Days of Christmas, Real Housewife Style.

As many of you know, and many of you are the same way, I have have a slight obsession with the Real Housewives... Of EVERY city. I didn't realize how bad I was until I could explain all of their lives to a dear friend during a marathon of RHOallthecities this past Saturday. Embarrassing.

So first stop, RHOA, Real Housewives of Atlanta. These are my girls! I love them. On the first day of Christmas, I want a wig from Kim's Wig line.



And maybe one for Camden too?!?





I want a wig for the both of us, because of the following:
 #1 I have come down with Mange 
 #2 Camden has a bald spot. 


Dave Hair Style

Apparently, your hair falls out for MONTHS after you have a baby. Its Awesome, really, you should be jealous. I mean not only do you have the opportunity to give birth, but just when you think you are missing out, your body shares the awesome experience of losing every piece of hair. Its a-damn-mazing that people ever have kids again. Not just because of the terrifying task of cleaning out your brush, or pulling pieces out as you rinse your shampoo....but also, I'm a betting woman that Trav wont be down with the Dave Hair-style.
You can connect the dots.





No worries.. Camden's Hair Sitch is because he's lazy and only lays on his back! Really kid, get some energy and start running sprints. KIDDING. I have been told that he will grow hair soon. I'm not really worried about it. I just loved the baby wig. love. love. love.


So get on it people. Camden and I are waiting for our wigs.

Happy Hair-mas,
Meaghan



No comments:

Post a Comment