flower

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

man. what a weekend! I need another weekend just to relax from this one.

Travis and I went out for the first time without the baby. I mean, we have gone out before, but we always come back to him, or pick him up if he is not with us. I took him to my grandparents house and he hung out with Ma and Pa before Grandpa Peeps and Grandma Sis came and got him. Fun times for all. We are really fortunate to have family close so that we can spend a little time together.

After finally deciding what to wear, we were off to Perryville, MO to hang out with Trav's work friends. I have heard so much about these people for 3 years now. I FINALLY got to meet them. They were awesome. We had the best time. Trav and I ended up staying in some hotel for the evening because we had too much fun juice.

On the way home, I cursed myself and cried. What a horrible feeling... It literally has been over a year since I felt like that. I haven't been out to that extent in a year. WOW. Mommyness and Age sure does take a toll.

It reminded me of morning sickness. eww. Except, I couldn't think of anything positive to make myself feel better. When I was pregnant, I would think, "oh, this is totally worth it, I am growing a baby". Today all I could think about was how I was growing a huge barf. Double eww.

Travis amazes me. I don't give him enough credit. But today he skipped hunting to take care of his uber dramatic wife, offered to go get Camden, and made the most amazing "chill pad" in our living room. He also held Camden while I fed him cereal.. and Travis doesn't do well with slimy cereal that oozes out of our baby's mouth. In love.  Keeping this post short, gotta go hang out on our chill zone. 

Happy Sunday! Love Ollie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment