flower

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Month by Month

At this moment I have a lot that I feel I need to write about. However, I am going to finally post Camden's monthly pictures. He is 15 weeks today and it is apparent to me that I need to start remembering and recording the little things.
 Lets start way from the beginning shall we....

Happy Birthday my Sweet Angel




 At this moment there was nothing else in the room. I have never loved anything so quickly in my life. Coolest, most awesomest experience EVER! Travis and I had the best experience at Missouri Baptist Hospital. Our Nurse, Hessie, was fantastic and was very supportive. And we can't forget Dr. Ladd. Dr. Ladd was the best doctor I have ever encountered in my life. She was fantastic! I recommend her. So I don't need to write about my delivery and all the nitty gritty, but lets just say I can remember that, ALWAYS and FOREVER, 


In your daddy's hands 1 day old.
The awesome newborn pictures taken at 5 days old.
The Happy Family
This picture melts my heart. There is nothing better than seeing my two boys interact.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAMDEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


Add about 4 weeks and we have Camden at 1 Month! During your first month we got to know each other. We also got to bond as a family. Travis was able to take two weeks off and we loved every second of it. Things that you liked: Your boppy pillow, food, sleeping and your swing. Without your swing, I think we would have had a less than desirable sleep routine. From the very beginning you only woke up once a night. So thoughtful of you!! I tried to nurse you, and that was just something else all in itself. Needless to say, 5 days was the longest I could go. I tried and remember Mommy Loves you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAMDEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

During your 2nd month you grew leaps and bounds. I know how fast you grew when you were inside me. I have the stretch marks on my fanny to prove how fast we grew. OOPS.. my baby didn't grow in my arss... Oh well. I needed lots of Big Macs to make you grow. Anyways, I knew you would grow fast, but I didn't know you would change SO much. During your 2nd month you liked: food ( you jumped to 5 ounces), sleep, music, your sound machine, your bouncer seat, the swing, going on walks and being rocked. We also went to the lake for the first time and you loved it. Camden, you light up my life. I think the best part about having you is laughing with your daddy about the funny things that you do. We are a family, and remember, we love you!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAMDEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

During your 3rd month, You are a completely different baby. I didn't think it was possible to love you more than the very first time I laid eyes on you. Well, you sure do prove me wrong and I bet you continue to do so as you grow. Things you like this month: Food, Creep Mousy, Grampy's crib, Limey, Dot, Frog and Lion, Batting at objects, YOUR THUMB!, and your mobile. You love to talk and smile. You are almost rolling over, and you are so strong. MY O MY you are SO strong. Every person you come into contact with truly love you. Keep it up little guy. You have your daddy's smile, eyes and personality, but you have my attitude and my loud voice. God love you.
In closing, I just put you to bed and I was reflecting on the fact that you are almost 4 months. When I burp you you stretch all the way from my shoulder to my legs. I can't hold you with one arm any more. As I look at my little man turn into a medium sized person, I start to get sad, and then I hear the most glorious sound.... the sound you make when you suck on your paci. MELT. MY. HEART. I don't care if you get buck teeth from that thing, that sound is amazing. Love.
Remember Camden, as we move from month to month, I will make mistakes and try things that people say I shouldn't. You are my love and I will do whatever it takes to help you thrive.
MOMMY LOVES YOU. and so does your daddy. You are awesome.

Love and Pacifiers, Mom

1 comment:

  1. You are going to love looking back at this! Hes such a handsome little man :)

    ReplyDelete