flower

Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Camden

Oh My GOODNESS! I die for this picture. This is not his four month picture, but its close enough so I decided to include it. And plus, I can't just say "HEY LOOK HOW CUTE MY LITTLE MAN IS", but I can weasel it in to another post and say that. OK enough about that.....

Well today is your 4th month here on earth, and your 13th month alive. I cannot believe this. For some reason, I am having a hard time with you being 4 months. I don't understand why, its not like you just applied to MIT or anything, or you have some hoochie mama trying to take you to prom. I mean, you still have to be bathed and carried around by yours truly. Its weird to me why this month is so much harder for me than the other 3. I think its because this is the week LAST year that I told everyone that we were expecting. Well everyone at work at least. That really puts things into perspective.

 **SIGH**

So today was a really good day. Daddy got you up and dressed you in a cute little outfit (that you ruined by an accident.....Thanks) and we took pictures, as we ALWAYS do.. and we ALWAYS will. (your mommy is obnoxious, love me or love me more because of it... I get it from your grandma).

Yay!! I am four months..CLAP CLAP CLAP!


ugh... I don't feel good. But I am going to muster up a smile... bleh.

 You ate so well this morning, and you hardly coughed at all last night, which was awesome! Before we left for school, you looked me square in the face, cooed, which coaxed me to lean in closer, and BAM... BARF...Cough, SNEEZE, yep.... you guessed it. All up in my hair, face and mouth. But I love you still. If you weren't so sweet I would get my crafting tools out and make this for you to think about what you did to mommy this morning...


But I will save it for when you are really rotten. Lets be honest, lets save this for when I have time to make this for you.









Dear Camden,

You are a pretty awesome little dude. You are starting to reach for things, EVERYTHING. Its not just your frog or your lion, its the phone, my earrings, my necklace, daddy's beard and the spoon that we feed you with. Sometimes its a lot to control, but you are so cute while you do it. Something else that you started to do this month is to put everything in your mouth. OH.. and melt.my.heart. you have fallen in love with your brother Ollie. You follow him around with your eyes, and when I put you by him you pull his face flaps and giggle. Things that you like, besides the list above: Food, Cereal, making a mess, your swing (but you're getting so heavy the thing barely moves), snuggling your ghost pooh, pulling blankets up to your face (FREAKS ME OUT!), your humidifier, sound machine, your bounceroo, your crib, grabbing your toes, being shy with the baby in the mirror and talking to us. I can't believe all that you do, you must be so tired from learning so much and making so many people fall in love with you. You have your daddy's smarts, smile, eyes, etc, and my.... umm... red hair and LOUD voice. I am looking forward to sharing our first holiday as a family together. YAY family. Happy 4th Month Birthday. Mom and Dad love you very much. xoxo.





 I mean.. seriously.. I am not kidding.. you are soooo chill. Look at you... 




1 comment:

  1. Happy 4 months sweet little man! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete