flower

Monday, October 17, 2011

Here goes it

Welcome to One Word... Go! As my first post, I want to keep things light , explain my purpose and be done with it. Lets be real... RHOBH is on, and I need to find out if Courtney and Matt find love on Most Eligible Dallas. Big things happening tonight my friends. BIG THINGS!

Ok, so I decided to name my blog One Word.. Go!  (OWG) because a million years ago, I met my husband and we played this game, OWG to get to know each other. To talk about a topic, or when things got weird and awkward, we would shout ONE WORD GO and then the other person would say a random word and we would talk about it. Stupid, Right? I know, but it worked and 8 years later, here we are. Now a days, I have a lot of words, not just one that I want to talk about. Insert blog here....

I also want to mention that I have a son. He is a small little dude.. small in age not in babyness. He is actually quite large, but oh my.. so darn cute.  If I get down to it, he is the reason why I am writing this blog. I want to remember everything about motherhood. The good the bad and the ugly. I already missed the chance to write about pregnancy, but I am sure I will talk about that sooner than later.. to remember. I need to remember because if I am honest, I kinda have baby fever again. ohmygodicantbelieveijustsaidthatoutloud. I mean I could sum the worst part about pregnancy in ONE WORD.. barffy. or in another word...STRETCHMARK. eww. Ok fever is GONE!

anyhoo...

My name is Meaghan and I think its important to share thoughts and feelings. I want to write this to share experiences with others, to have an internet time line of my baby, connect by sharing stories and to share my life with friends and family who decide to read. I think I am funny, and I think I am honest.. the two of them combined is a recipe for a damn good time.

peace. love. and Jiggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment